Tuesday, October 18, 2011

character skateboards review

In my review about Character skateboards is that they are one of the nicest skateboards I’ve ever rode and I’m about to tell you why right now! Character skateboards come in many sizes from seven point seven five to about a nine inch wide board. One of my favorite things about it about Character is that the nose and tail are the same shape which is really nice when it comes to doing nollie are landing funny on your board having the same size. There is a lot of different graphics to choice from the original one is one of my favorite ones ever but there is a lot of cool ones relating to fishing and some other cools ones. Like one with boards graphic you have to buy two skateboards to make the graphic one complete thing. On the other hand what is really nice is how much concave they have. its like riding a half pipe for your feet on it giving you amazing pop to just jump in the air onto a picnic table. They also doesn’t brake in really well which I like because its keeps the pop longing and your board doesn’t get spongy and all you do is rocketed tricks that look bad. So considering I love Character skateboards because they hold it down in the Midwest meaning they are only sold here and are my favorite skateboard of all time and never want to ride anything else but them.

No comments:

Post a Comment