Monday, October 24, 2011

day in the life of a skateboard!

I am a skateboard. This is a day in my life. I live in the back of Zack’s car. I was made in a factory and was shipped all over the world but I was bought by Zack and I’m his skateboard. You like to ride me all day jumping down stairs skating on boxes grinding the rails trying tricks out are in. You like to ride me around the city all day long because I have amazing pop and the concave you love. You wore out my graphic from going hard but I still love you because you bought me from all the ones on the wall you made me your own board. I love the way you grab my noise and though me on the ground and ride me with your feet and do a tre first try. “Don’t worry I got you I’m flipping to my grip your going to have a good day. Now go to a new spot you like because im sick of riding this one now!” My board tells me so I move to a six stair and start riding and it never acted up again. Now its starting to get dark its telling me to go somewhere with some lights so he travel to find a good spot I likes to skate and do well at. Zack found the spot and pulled me out the back of the car and started riding me right away I was so happy to see a new spot with lights I can be at. But Zack is jumping down this stair a lot and I don’t like it so im going to teach him learn and crackkkkkkkkk!!!! I broke and now he learned that I don’t like stairs so much and my life is over!!

3 comments:

  1. good job i like the word choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh broo, nice story!!! this is awesome. the ending is the best crackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do a great job writing from the perspective of your skateboard! I'd like you to polish up the post a bit, as it starts to get a little messy in the middle when you say, "I love the way you grab my noise (nose?) and through (throw?) me on the ground..." You also change perspectives, shifting into your own, which is a bit confusing. Try to keep it all from the perspective of your skateboard.

    ReplyDelete