Tuesday, September 13, 2011

3rd

Well first off that I am blogging now I hate it. I do not care to connect to the internet at all, except when I am using my Xbox three sixty. Other then that I do not care for the internet at all it is the worst thing ever. So many bad things on there that I do not care to look up. How I feel about blogging is that it sucks. I do not like anything about it. I hate connecting to the world through the internet, because I have a computer at my house and never touch it ever. Unless my internet isn’t working for my Xbox three sixty, then I start tweaking out on my computer. The problem I see for the future is me losing my email account again, because it happened the second day I tried using blogger. I also see if that happens I am going to throw this computer into the wall, and start ghetto stomping it. I kind of like this class better then a normal writing class, for the benefits of just writing down blogs; also it is worse in the way you have to be on the computer making blogs.

Also something new in my house is that we got a new Iron Head Harley Davidson motorcycle in my garage. That the paint on it is worth more then what my dad paid for the bike it is an awesome deal. It only needs minor work on it not costing more then two grand which for a Pan Head. Those bikes can go for more then ten grand finished, are pay that much and still be sticking money into it to make it go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment