Monday, September 12, 2011

first blog

Hi this is my first blog I have made so let’s see where it goes. I don’t really use the internet for much then listening to music because computers hate me. If I take my blog into a direction it would be something important to me like my dog, or about something I do on a daily basis. For example, I skate try and not think about my job and ride my motorcycle in my spare time, so it’s going to be more in that direction. I ride a
Kalkaska street
bike and it is a good learning bike for going to take a test on compared to a big bike like a full dressed Harley Davidson because trying to pass a test on a bike like that would be a dream come true. I also like to “frolfing” which is Frisbee golfing. It is a lot like golfing but you just need a Frisbee and a chained net hole. The holes go from about one hundred yards to over six hundred depending on how nice the place is and if you have to pay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment