Monday, September 12, 2011

my weekend

Thursday around lunch time when I got up I drove about two hours to Falun Wisconsin, Land of the cheese heads. I went there to do my job. My job consist of ripping off shingles of a roof, pulling all the nails off the roof so its just bare wood left, laying down new paper, stapling the paper in so it won’t move, bringing eighty pound bundles of shingles onto the roof, making them all into piles on the roof again, then ripping it all open laying half of the bundles out and feeding them to the gunners. When I get off my job I go straight to the shower and get all of the fiberglass off my arms and clean all my cuts I got during the day. When I get out of the shower I go to eat dinner. It’s around nine to ten o’clock when I get off and sometimes don’t get lunch, so I just eat for hours when I get off. Usually when I drive so far to work I do it for more then one day so it was three days in a row that I was doing the same thing. So I didn’t leave till Saturday night around nine thirty and drove home on seventh to thirty five E. I finally got home around eleven o’clock at night and my dad brought me into the garage to see the new motorcycle he bought when I was gone, that brought the count in the garage to four now. Then stayed up another hour to two hours talking to him about what was going on when we were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment